Sunday, February 3, 2008

D.I.Y.


About a month or so ago my lovely closet decided to give out on me. After putting it off for some time I finally decided that this weekend was it. Time to take on my closet. My weekend pretty much looked liked this:

Friday Night:
Placed all clothes fromt he floor into my parents room
Knocked down form closet supports (quite fun, great way to relieve stress)
Made a Home Depot run for supplies
Patched up holes in the wall

Saturday:
Got up no breakfast went to work
Sanded the walls down
Went to Home Depot again for paint
Painted the closet
Went to the county dump to get rid of the old closet parts
Began assembling the closet
Had to stop and go pick up my dad from the airport
Drilled countless holes (in which one went through the living room wall..will fix later)
Started to install the closet
Still havent eaten anything its now 6:30 pm
Quickly took a shower
Went to Artie's 50th Birthday party (finally ate)
Came home around 9:30pm
Continued to work on closet
Finished assembling all extras 12:00am

Sunday:
Woke up missed church (However I did church online, Mosaic)
Began putting clothes back into the closet
Continued on rearranging closet
Anally placed things in color order
Finish closet
Showered went to Rey's for the Superbowl
Left Rey's to meet up with Yannick for his Birthday in Coral Gables
Watched the Giants win (Made a complete fool of myself in the restuarant screaming)
Finally got home to rela and of course fix minor things.

All in all it was a very productive weekend, and I'm proud of my beautiful closet. Now all I need is a little R&R to make it through my long and hetic week.