1. I'm out of the boot my doctor put me, and couldn't be more happier. I know that my doc probably wouldn't approve seeing he doesn't know it yet, but soon will.
2. I got a chance this past thursday to support the Arts. David and his other classmates displayed their lovely art work at the Mu-Dai show at the Freedom Tower. I must admit therewere some interesting pieces, some that I honestly didn't understand. If your interested you should check it out at: Mu-Dai.com
3. Friday after work I met up with my best friend to see the Hugh Jackman flick Deception. Now the both of us are huge Hugh fans, but unfortunately this wasn't one of his greatest films. This is right above his movie Scoop. Needless to say we still enjoyed the movie due to the fact that we get to see the villain side of Hugh.
4. Yesterday, I attended Anne's Graduation Party. We took part in the burning of all her college papers, watching Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey, and of course good laughs and great food.
5. Lastly, today I got a chance to hang out with some friends whom I haven't really had a chance to just sit down and talk with. Afterwards I spent the day at home bonding with my lovely family which I've missed. Its funny how the things that annoy you most about your family are things you miss most about them.