Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Trouble Yet Again


Funny thing happened today...ok maybe not so funny. I was playing soccer at work and while demonstrating a specific move I came down on my left ankle. Of course my ankle didn't feel like supporting me yet again, so it decided to roll under and produce a loud "pop" noise.  You see my left ankle and I have been through torn ligaments, several sprains, and bruises on upon bruises. I'm guessing my ankle has had absolutely enough and just decided not come to my rescue. (I think its mad at me....hence the throbbing pain and swelling) Thankfully a co-worker of mine drove me to the hospital to get an x-ray and to see the doctor. Diagnosis: Sever sprain, I'm in an air cast and on crutches. Good news I'm out for two days, Bad news I have no clue what I'm going to do with myself. I go back to see another doctor on Thursday to asses the severity of the situation. Hopefully, my ankle and I will have made an amends by then and I will be cleared to work.