Sunday, June 29, 2008

Personal Shopper


Oddly enough my first adventure of the summer came as a surprise to me, I was a personal shopper. I got a phone call from a good friend asking for help in his shopping extravaganza. Basically, he needed a female's opinion and expertise might I add in order to complete his so called mission...dressing 101. I was more than happy to oblige him since I was doing absolutely NOTHING and was looking for new and exciting things to accomplish this summer. Apparently I can cross this one off my list, personal shopper for one-check. The best part was I completely impressed myself with my talent not to mention my lovely client as well. We were finished within an hour or so. I managed to critique quickly, scour rapidly, and rack up amazing sales. I must say I would hire myself..minor detail I already do that regularly. So if anyone would like to embark on another adventure with me this summer let me know I have plenty to accomplish, just not quite sure what that exactly is just yet.