Saturday, July 7, 2007

Girls just wanna have fun

Girls night typically only involves girls. However, when it's my girls night, we invite one eccentric, kinda buff lady. Alex, or as I have begun calling him... Alexa. The night was memorable. I don't know where to begin. For starters, I burned my hand- the welts tell me it is almost a second-degree burn. I had a little Freddy-cougar-hand when I put the goopy burn creme on it. I'm bringing sexy back with that hand. Note to self: when having a tea party, and pouring the tea, a proper lady gets her hand out of the way of the scalding water when she pours from the tea kettle. After the near hospital visit, we moved on to our lady-like version of catch phrase. We 'carried on' while screaming at each other, throwing things, and hurling insults. And Alex really was one of the girls. He is now officially Alexa, I see him in a whole new light. What next? TURKEY BOWLING!!! If you've never stuck your hand inside a turkey, and thrown it down a soapy, watery slip-n-slide towards ten 2-liter bottles, then you haven't lived. Just make sure that your dogs aren't around.
Dogs have this thing for wearing a turkey. I can't get the images out of my mind, of little Coco charging down the slip-n-slide towards the turkey. Forget Cat-Dog. I call her 'Turkey-Dog' now...Good times.
Glennis' granny-bowling