Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Needed Laugh

This week has been particularly crazy for me. I know some of you are wondering how much crazier could things possibly get? Outside of my hectic schedule of working with clueless individuals and dealing with hormonal children all day, I managed to tack on a soccer tournament with high school girls which involved getting up at the crack of dawn.(actually earlier than that) Things got so bad that there were times I forgot to eat and add in sleep, which hellooo! are two of my favorite things to do. Don't worry I'm not trying some weird new diet, although it seems that way since my shorts are falling to my knees. It got to the point that I was writing on my hand food which may seem ridiculous, but even that method failed me. Thankfully though I made it through it, how exactly I cannot explain. One thing that brought my spirits up was this video sent to me from a co-worker of mine. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.



Thanks Kristel for the monthly reminder...I'll try harder this month please no wrath...I beg of you.