Friday, November 9, 2007

Classic Laughter

Today was an absolutely awesome day for once.(Okay I lied, not for once but in a long time)There was great weather, which I'm excited about, it was Friday, payday, and it's a long weekend. You stack those up how could you go wrong. While outside with my co-workers some how we engaged in the antics of "that's what she said" I don't think I've laughed so hard in my life. Its official there's a new rule: After a "that's what she said" comment there is a guaranteed followed up "that's what she said." I never realized how many phrases can have double meanings. For example:

Coworker 1: Lauren you know how to work that well, your good at what you do

Me: (laugh) that's what she said!

Coworker 2: Are you kidding me...(on the chair laughing hysterically)

Me: It comes easy

Coworker 1: (quick to respond) That's what she said

All: ( laughing loudly)

The best thing about it was, we were referring to a soccer goal I was assembling, and that was only a small portion of our conversation. You see how easy its to give double meanings to things.