Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

What a weekend....it all started when i scored awesome seats to the heat game on Wednesday. Yannick, Rey, and Myself sat in the second row behind the visitor's bench. I could feel the sweat pouring off of Wade and Shaq's bodies. We had an awesome time until we got our phones stolen. Rey and I the geniuses that we are, left our phones in his car during the game (what were we thinking) only to return to no phones. I have spent countless hours trying to figure out how those thieves got a hold of our phones without any sign of entry. I'm tempted to contact the CSI team to investigate this crime of passion. I forgot what it was like to be without a phone for a few days. At first I was bothered by not having any contact with anyone, however the tables turned unexpectedly. Turns out I actually enjoyed it there for awhile, it was refreshing not to worry about my phone, be annoyed by a beeping sound, and stress out about people contacting me. I then realized it was time to get back in touch with the world.

I had a lot to be thankful for this year the Lord has truly blessed me. My family, friends, oddly my work, my love Rey and his wonderful family, and many more countless blessings. Thanksgiving day was spent playing flag football, cooking dinner, and eating at both families houses. By the end of the day I was absolutely exhausted and was looking forward to black friday...ha what a joke that was.

Beth & Casper's wedding took place on saturday afternoon. It was wonderful beach wedding which captured them perfectly. It was nice to run into old family friends, and laugh with current ones.

Overall, this weekend was one filled with surprises, laughter, and much need bonding time with loved ones. I am grateful for all that the Lord has provided for me, He really is an Awesome God!

p.s. please send me your contact information via email