Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wedding Planning 101

Its been about two weeks now since I got engaged, and boy has it been non stop. All of a sudden more work is piling up on top of trying to budget a wedding. Everyone has said its fun planning a wedding you will love it. Lies I tell you simply just lies. Since being engaged I've had to travel around Miami looking at churches, reception sites, and picking a date. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions is what I'm constantly dealing with. I keep on tell Rey that once we can decided on a church and reception site I will feel so much better. Hopefully by then end of this week it will all be done. I will keep you posted plus Rey has created us a lovely wedding website once its finished I will place the link up. Till then pray that all goes as planned and under budget.