Monday, September 15, 2008

Back into the Swing of Things

Like always after every summer comes the adjustment period of getting back into the swing of things. I been trying to get used to the brutal awakening of 6am alarm beeping, 14 hour days that seem to never end, and added on stress levels. I guess in time my body will start to warm up to the idea of functioning before 9 am, seeing that my job kind of depends on my functioning abilities. Till then I am trying out new strategies of getting my body into a routine. I've decided to get myself back into shape, its a trying process in which I am dreading everyday. Thankfully others have more faith in me than I do, which in an odd way motivates me and allows my competitive side to come out. I'm just hoping that I see results soon, cause we all know how patient I am.