Thursday, September 25, 2008

Aspiring Photographer

Goofing around with Merari last weekend, we had the opportunity to take some silly photo shots. I thought it would be great for her to gain more experience and practice with her photography. The whole time we were laughing and fooling around trying not to draw any any attention to ourselves. However, I mostly was making fun of super models and their ridiculous poses especially when they crawl on the floor pretending to be some furious animal (grrrr.....). I never thought much of the pictures when we left. I told her have fun with them and do as you please. To my delight she really surpassed my expectations. Here I was thinking the whole time this poor child will never get anything beneficial from all my commotions. I must say GREAT JOB!!! I encourage anyone to spend some quality time with this aspiring photographer.

Merari my hat tips off to your tremendous work :)