Friday, January 15, 2010

THIS IS ME!

I can't believe its been over a year since I last blogged. I'm actually surprised I'm even on this right now. I'd figured after a few odd comments posted in languages I've never seen, it should be a hint to either delete the whole thing or do something, so here I am. Not quite sure where to begin,

I've lost some friends, gained some friends, but best of all I married my best friend. 2009 wasn't my favorite year to date, but it did help to have my husband along side for the ride. I can only imagine what this year will bring. Excitement for the things to come, worry for the things to come, honestly I haven't changed and probably never will. Not knowing is the worst for me, I'm a planner, just ask my husband. I can't do surprises because I ruin every one of them, and yet I want to be surprised. Thus the paradox of my life...pray for my husband cause this can only get worse..or maybe this will be the year of change????

Really...who am I kidding. This is me!

Let the New Year begin :)